Join this video mindful drawing class
You can take this one hour creative mindfulness class at any time. For the drawing activity you will need:
1) A pen or pencil and paper
2) Some things to draw which have interesting textures and shapes. E.G. Shells, seedpods, stones, a hairbrush, cheese grater, or house-plant.
(Class starts 10 minutes in to the timeline - timings are approximate)
* 15 minute introductory meditation;
* 10 minute talk about mindful creativity and the Stop Look Breathe Create creative mindfulness practice;
* 20 minutes of guided mindful drawing activities
* 10 minutes Q and A.
We'd love to see the drawings you make during the class. Please do post them on the Art of Mindfulness Facebook Page - or on your Instagram or Twitter feeds using the #stoplookbreathecreate hashtag